Solar PV Cable should be used for connecting solar panels to inverters or charge controllers as this type of cable is rated to high voltage especially needed for solar panels in series.
This type of solar PV cable is also well suited to small wind turbine installations.
- 4mm & 6mm
- Rated at 1800V for indoor and outdoor installations including exposed to sun rays
- Max current rating 55Amps
- TUV approved cable to PV1-F type
- Flexible conductors to BS EN 60228:2005, tinned copper, flexible, class 5
- Insulation: special compound cross-linked HT-PVI (LSHF)
- Sheath: special compound cross-linked HT-PVG (LSHF)
- Flame Resistant cable to EN 60332-1-2
- UV Resistant Cable to HD 605-A1
- Ozone Resistant Cable to EN 50396
- RoHS passed: 2011/65/EC
- Temperature range -40°C to +90°C (Max. overload temperature: 120°C and Max.
- short circuit temperature: 250°C)
- Special features: The cable is tested to work for at least 25 years with thermal endurance
- 1 Core: Black