Victron Lead Carbon Batteries offer better partial state-of-charge performance, more cycles, and higher efficiency
Replacing the active material of the negative plate by a lead carbon composite potentially reduces sulfation and improves charge acceptance of the negative plate.
The advantages of lead carbon therefore are:
- Less sulfation in case of partial state-of-charge operation.
- Lower charge voltage and therefore higher efficiency and less corrosion of the positive plate.
- And the overall result is improved cycle life.
- 106Ah Capacity (20 Hour Rate)
- Cold Cranking Amps 500
- Totally Maintenance Free
- Cyclic Capacity
- 500 cycles @ 100% Dod
- 1000 cycles @ 60% Dod
- 1400 cycles @ 40% Dod
- M8 drilled, flat copper terminals ensuring best possible connection contact and eliminating the need for battery terminals.
- Dimensions L410 x w172 x h225 mm
- 36 kg weight
- 2 year world wide warranty